Sunday, August 21, 2011

Toasts

I'm not talking about the slightly-burnt bread. I'm not really talking about what you do with alcoholic beverages, either. I'm really talking about a new collection of one-shots which I started posting yesterday, for the Sanctuary fandom.

Toasts is, IMHO, a fun collection looking at the development of the relationship between Helen and Nikola. First off, you should know that I am a HUGE Teslen shipper and a major Tesla fan in general. I love him. He's arrogant and sexy and brilliant, and Helen is utterly perfect for him.

Okay, so, I know the first two in the series haven't been too terribly shippy. I was trying to stay true to canon, and where the stories lead me while staying in that wasn't to their professing their love for one another. Oh well. The next one should be good -- with a title like "Toast of Love", what else would you expect? :D

Does anyone else think it's funny that sometimes story ideas run away with you? First this was going to be a simple one-shot, and then two, and then three, and then five, and then four, and now I think I'm back to five again but one of them will end up really smutty if I keep the current title which didn't seem as bad the first time. Oh well. Fun stuff ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment