Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Those occasional nights when you just can't bring yourself to go to sleep

So, admittedly, I don't do this often. And I rarely pull proper all-nighters. Normally I have to sleep for a little bit, even just an hour or two, or I explode.

And I'm so frickin close to exploding right now! I mean ohmygodChimera. I mean, oh my god, Chimera was probably the best episode of Sanctuary I have ever seen.


I say "probably" because I'm holding out hope, especially with that last scene, for the two of them getting together in this season. I mean, what with whatever government agency it is with a stupid acronym messing up the relationship from Tesla's side, it's not like it'll be drama-free. I mean, it's Teslen, it's not like it would ever be drama-free.


I'm shaking right now from having watched that episode just now. And that was catching up on two really amazing episodes of Fringe. I was worried that Chimera wouldn't be able to compete with their messing with time and reality. So much for that!


Okay. Now, to channel this wonderful spastic energy into something productive. Or just reading Teslen fics. Which is productive..... in terms of my sanity!

Haha! Yay!

If you haven't figured it out by now, go watch Chimera this instant. And if you want to especially appreciate it, watch it in the middle of the night so you get extra jitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment