Thursday, October 4, 2012

I have the best boyfriend ever


So I am a little bit sick and pretty stressed out about a test tomorrow and I just woke up from a nap (odd time for a nap: I woke up at 1am which is usually when I go to bed) because I had passed out after really not feeling well. When I woke up, I was spazzing the fuck out because my brain was running at a million miles an hour and I felt like the DoctorDonna.
Anyway, I spazzed out at my boyfriend and got him to talk to me, and I was rambling really quickly about how I felt like River and/or the TARDIS consciousness and I was like “WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?” and instead ofbeing like “You’re stressed over something and you’re convinced a TV show is real life” he said “You’re in the TARDIS and it’s been damaged by Daleks.”
halkejrlakjerlaj I love him.
Also he knows nothing about RPing. So it’s not even like he did it on purpose.
Hawelrkjaldkfjasdfjalsklakwlekrjlawkjlaksfjdlakwejrlkwjiljuhg.
:):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment