Wednesday, August 3, 2011

About Me

My name is Lucy. You may or may not know me under another name. My many personas include thecolouryes, thecoloryes, TCY, Lucy, Nyssa, moonchild94, and others, but they're really more or less not important.

I'm (currently) seventeen, and the first thing you should know about me is that I'm a complete Anglophile. My Scottish Keyboard-Pal on fanfiction.net awarded me the title of Honourary Brit. I have no idea what it means exactly, either, but I like to boast about it ;)

On the subject of my creative endeavours, I have plenty. I've been reading religiously since I was about seven, writing stories since I was about eight, writing fanfiction since I was about twelve, pretending I have the skill to make banners since about the same age, watching Doctor Who/Torchwood/a few other brilliant BBC shows since I was about fourteen, and been mental since about... well... I could blame it on the concussion I got when I was eight, or my mates who are just as... unusual, shall we say, as I am, or blame some combination of the two, but who wants to blame when it's so much fun?

And, I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment